RE: xPL HUB

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Mc Alinden [mailto:fmcalind@xxxxxxx]
utilise the cpu @ 90% + for quite a
>while although it does drop off....I have other apps occassionly do
this and i had to kill one of the devcom >apps last night as it was
utilising the cpu @ 90%.....??

Yeah, since I wrote that, I have been doing a lot more coding - looking
back, the VFD app is basically a train wreck - no error trapping, and
few nasty shortcuts. I'm planning on doing a complete re-write on it as
soon as I get some time.

Ian.