Re: Re: Need help with W800RF32

Hi George,

Any messages in the Application EventLog ?
You could dig deeper if you use this tool:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/cports.html
and examine which ports are open and used by which processes.
In theory you should have xplHal using UDP Port 3865 and 5000 and
other xPL apps UDP ports 5000+.
Best practice is to start xplHal first, then any other xPL app.

Hth,
Tom

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:33:35 -0000, gmotichka <gmotichka@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> John,
>
> There is nothing in the /xPL Devices/Awaiting Configurations screen,
> not even xPLHal
>
> Could it be because I am running XP SP2. I am also running
> Spysweeper and NOD anti virus. I tried diabling them and restarting
> the service, but no difference.
>
> Could the W800 that I have be defective?
>
> George
>

> > Hi George,
> >
> > > When I run xPLManage there is nothing in the device menu. It
> does
> > > not see or recognize the unit. I also tried the stand alone
> > > configuration program. Same thing
> >
> > In xPLHal Manager, if you expand the "xPL Devices"
node, there is
> an "Awaiting configuration" node - is there anything in
there?