Re: Need help with W800RF32

  • Subject: Re: Need help with W800RF32
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:33:35 -0000

John,

There is nothing in the /xPL Devices/Awaiting Configurations screen,
not even xPLHal

Could it be because I am running XP SP2. I am also running
Spysweeper and NOD anti virus. I tried diabling them and restarting
the service, but no difference.

Could the W800 that I have be defective?

George

> Hi George,
>
> > When I run xPLManage there is nothing in the device menu. It
does
> > not see or recognize the unit. I also tried the stand alone
> > configuration program. Same thing
>
> In xPLHal Manager, if you expand the "xPL Devices" node,
there is
an "Awaiting configuration" node - is there anything in there?
> As a minimum, you should see xPLHal itself listed as a device.
> If even xPLHal isn't listed in the xPL Devices list, then you
aren't going to see any other devices in there, and we need to
figure out why xPLHal itself is not appearing.