RE: Re: T.O.M 10

If you are using the xPL TOM10 plugin and wait until later tonight I'll
have a version that will be able to report it for you.

S.

--------+----------------------->
"Neil Frost"
<neil@frostie
.co.uk>

24/11/2004
11:31
Please
respond to
ukha_xpl

To:     <ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:     RE: [ukha_xpl] Re: T.O.M 10

The iButtons do work on a 1wire network, i've had a mixture before now.

How do I send an"f"?

Neil