RE: New and stupid

I agree! ;)

> To download the core xPLHal application (which includes an xPL hub),
install xPLHalSetup which
> you can download from the xPLHal section of www.xplhal.com.  (Note:
the version of xPLHal that > is listed on the www.xplProject.org.uk
website appears to be out of date, so don't install
> that).

Actually, the xplproject.org.uk download is just a link to the download
on Tony's site, so should be the same...

As an aside, if anyone is interested in helping out with updating
xplproject.org.uk, please drop me a note - it's woefully in need of an
update, and I have very little free time :

Ian.