alarm schema definition

  • Subject: alarm schema definition
  • From: cwitte <cwitte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:56:04 -0600

Hello,
I am new to xPL, and hope that this is the right place to ask... (my
apologies if not).

I have an existing interface to the caddx nx8/nx8e alarm controller
that I would like to enable for xPL.

There is a reference to alarm.basic (with a PIR sensor) on
http://www.xplproject.org.uk/modules.php?
op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=1&page=1

However, I could not find the alarm schema defined on the project
documentation/message schemas link on the same site.
Can anyone tell me if an alarm schema is already defined, and how I can
extend it (if needed) for the caddx controller?

Thanks,
Chris.