Re: Trouble getting xPL Comfort to work

Rob

The serial interface shouldn't be a problem as I have an old one as well.
The error you are getting seems to be like you say, that something has got
itself in a knot.

Try removing all references to johnb-comfort from the config directories
that are under the data folder in program files\xplhal.  Also remove the
xpl comfort xml file from winnt\system32.  Then try restarting the
xplcomfort service.

S.

"Rob West"
<xplworld@ntl