Gadgetshed Updated

  • Subject: Gadgetshed Updated
  • From: Steve Cooper
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:18:00 +0000

I have updated a few bits and piece on my site including:

xpl_3145 - quasar temp sensor
xpl_geturl - upload / download program
xpl_news - RSS news feed program (can be used in none xpl mode as
desktop app only, set ini file option to xpl=N)

Also put the source pages for the webpage we were using at UKHA 2004
on the site.

Any questions or problems let me know.
--
Steve