RE: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet v3.1 Released
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 08:19:00 +0000

> Have you actually tried this ?

Yes, I've run it many times - never had a problem.

> ...Reading the barix archives i
> noticed some people have had trouble with using the rescue
> kit....

Didn't notice that, though I only scanned the archive

> Im going to have enough probs trying to setup fixed
> ips....I relocated my Exstreamer to Node 0 and had trouble
> getting it to work again.....

If the exstreamer gets a new ip you have to go to it's config web page and
set the server type to 0, then xplrionet will redetect it again.

> When you say it passes all sorts of remotes do you mean
> device and key codes ??

It passes the keycodes as remote.basic messages (I've tried every remote I
have including tivo, sony etc and they work)

Regards
Tony