Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: achamp26
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:25:00 +0000

Just checked my taskmanager and xplrionet.exe is using 99% of CPU
and is also using 150mb of memory if this is any help.

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=c-ZKHdpG6Iy3XCNOP2AQcbcXvBWJ0JSoezJZPLl2FGO7R6mTjy_kWO47ctOcIBVjT3sW8xjleUhrn1LWMW0Io7bJ">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,
"Rob West" <xplworld@n...> wrote:
> Downloaded, installed and working fine!!
>
> Thanks Tony.
>
> A couple of points though:
>
> 1. I had to alter the database text field sizes up to 255
characters for
> artist, album and track names, after the scanner kept stopping
after a few
> seconds. I couldn't find a scanner log - it was only by chance
that I
> checked the field sizes.
>
> 2. I'm a little concerned that xPLRioNet.exe is using almost 150Mb
of
> memory - even when idle. Is this normal? A "feature" of
.net?

href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=M5N9zXFfQbHryOgrrY4XO8TbMbOGhwY5RO1Ty4b5ZhtBp945soi1pq-BegynW1DJ97RbSdL0izZD0xl1uwAYNnM1QUNPuqCW">ukha_xpl-subscribe@xxxxxxx</a>
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=GQoodXIk01pOTbsqR-1Cxgq50McVynsgrQFSQIpTnNjHfDlKswCLIARg8_qXBsjIjhE_9uIY--KXtryJhIdWjtlXIqkXtPKqhduVSA">ukha_xpl-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>