Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta Released
  • From: achamp26
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 20:19:00 +0000

Excellent update worked fine. Rio now finds reciever and plays my
music.

Couple of other queries
1) Using the web interface the following functionality Current
Status, Artist, album listings etc work fine. However when I issue
a command stop, play, power etc the web page sits for ages with the
progress bar barely moving (and does not seem to have any effect on
the reciever). Any suggestions? (I am using the latest version of
IE6 on win XP pro as the client and win2003 as the server)

2) Looked at the tag&rename and it looks very useful. I will have
to go through my music collection and sort out all the tags. None
of my id3v2 tags are set for those tracks coming up unknown.
However the id3v1 tags appear to be set but are not getting picked
up. Can send an example mp3 file if needed.

Many thanks

Adrian

--- In <a
href="/group/ukha_xpl/post?postID=gryv-X5XC6GM8UjP3RBNjvg28KOJBNMzEP6_2fIdmCp0PBeTy0d72lGyA1S9SdDbIP72SelKry4A-giEueFaMhwGtA">ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx</a>,