Re: Determinators

  • Subject: Re: Determinators
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:03:00 +0000

Hi John

> The order of the parameters does not matter here.
> When an incoming xPL message comes in, xPLHal will check it against
each
of your determinators, and will go through each of your conditions in
order,
e.g.

Okay ...then it doesnt matter where each parameter is located.....

> Yes: Select the determinator in the list in xPLHal Manager, then press
the
Del button on your keyboard.
> Just noticed that Delete is missing from the right-click menu - again,
I'll look into this.
> (I tend to use keyboard shortcuts most of the time so hadn't noticed)

Yes i think it would be useful if it was accessable via the right click
menu
...maybe include it in the next major upgrade.....

Thanks
Frank