RE: xPLRio.net

  • Subject: RE: xPLRio.net
  • From: Tony Tofts
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 15:55:00 +0000

> Any news on this? Have you got to the stage where you can replace the
Audio Receiver Manager software yet?

Nearly there.

I'm using it all the time, and I think Steve is too.

Have got to make some changes to the database to fix an issue with 'various
artist' albums, and Steve needs this before he can finish some code he is
working on.

I also have to fix a problem with random, as last time I tried it I got the
same track over and over again.

The first release won't include shoutcast or synch but other than that it
seems nearly complete.

Steve can probably give a more unbiased view of the current position.

I'm installing my new laptop this weekend, but it looks like I can start on
the above tomorrow (if I can get used to the keyboard layout changes).

Regards
Tony