Re: xpl-C Gate

Hi Frank,

> Copied your script and now have the cbus loads status loctated in
globals, I
> thought a recurring event would have to be created which would call
the
> script to update the load status but it appears the script is running
in the
> background ????.......

The script runs whenever a trigger message comes in from
johnb-cgate.<instance>.
It looks at the contents of the message, and updates the globals
accordingly.

> Noticed my cbus messages slow coming thru again so i restarted
xpl-cgate and
> that seems to sort it out for a while ??? look as if a buffer is full
and
> by restarting clears the buffer??

Not sure - I don't have the C-Bus PC interface connected to my server yet,
so I'm not running it all the time... hope to get thinks connected up
properly some time next week.

> The exclude file might be handy after all .......

Yep, it's on the list - though it depends where the bottleneck is happening
- if it's C-Gate that's slow in sending the data out, then we need to look
at addressing that, and an exclude file probably won't help.

Regards,

John