Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 08:57:30 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

>>>When I checked the Task Manager it seems xplRioNet.exe is
eating
>>>upwards of 97% of the processor.
>
> Can you advise more details. E.g. does it only happen after certain
usage,
> or a certain timescale or something?

I will try to monitor and document it more closely.

> Can you also confirm youre on the latest verison?

I'm on 3.5c. I thought you said that the only difference in 3.5d was:
"This is identical to v3.5c but now has a web.xml file (in web folder)
that allows command texts to be replaced with images that was different
in 3.5d". Also I noticed that when I check the xplrionet.exe file that
the version shows as 1.0.1669.29072. How does that relate to the release
version you are using? I have to stop and restart the service to check
the boot screen. Is there a way to embed the release version in the file
info so it can be checked from window's explorer or maybe from the main
web page of Rio Control?

Thanks Tony.
Mike