Linux apps up for grabs

Hi,

I have a couple of Linux apps fo xpl, aimed at developers & installers
mainly.

One app sends an xpl message from a text file, the other, you guessed
it, receives and displays an xpl message when received.

They are unstested as one of them isn't finished. I've had no time to
work on them since about a month before Jnr arrived.

I understand Ian's frustrations, and I guess I'm partly to blame, I
have said in the past that I will develop Linux apps, but with a
distinct lack of HA in my house, there's not really much call for xpl,
or any other apps. I don't even use MrHouse anymore.

So, If anyone wants the apps, feel free to ask, and I'll fire them off for
you.

--
-S