RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet beta v3.5d released
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 07:13:49 +0100

> Just noticed that my poor ol 900 MHz Athalon is crawling at
> times. When I checked the Task Manager it seems xplRioNet.exe
> is eating upwards of 97% of the processor. Why would that be
> so if I'm not streaming anything and the Rio receiver is
> turned off? I can see periodically checking to see what the
> Rio's status is but should it use that much power just to do that?

Nope :-(

I've recently ripped out the logging stuff, but will look at adding in
logging of thread start/end's to see if anything is getting left running
that builds up over time.

Some of the threads have to sit there going in a loop when nothing is
happening, maybe one or more of these is the cause.

I'll take a look and see what I can find.

Regards
Tony