Sorry, but a few more questions

  • Subject: Sorry, but a few more questions
  • From: Gerry Duprey <gerry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 20:18:16 -0400

Howdy,

Sorry to keep asking questions -- I really don't mean to be a pain and if
someone wants to send the core protocol docs to me in the "raw"
format, I'd
be happy to incorporate what I find out back into them so the next person
isn't so annoying :-)

1) Filters
I beleive it said there can be multiple filters.  WOuld you do this by
just having multiple filter= in the configuration data?

2) More on filters
For multiple filters, is the basical processing that when a packet comes
in,
the receiver should check against each filter.  If the filter applies,
great, if not, check the next filter and if no filter applies, the receiver
dumps the packet?  Or is it more of an AND operation (must match ALL
aupplied filters)?

Thanks again!

Gerry
--