Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.4b released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet beta v3.4b released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:42:54 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Latest xPLRioNet beta is at www.xplhal.com (this will be the last
update
> containing the streams.xml and osd.xml files - unless they get
changed)

Tony

I just installed 3.4b. What got changed in the Shoutcast streaming? Now
we seem to have random interruptions in the audio for short (<1 sec) and
sometimes it will pause for 1-2 sec. I checked and multiple Shoutcast
streams do it. I tried resetting my router and the WAPs, to no avail. I
play the mp3 streams from my PC and they stream perfectly. No
interruptions. I thought maybe it was my connection to the Internet so I
fired up Winamp and played the same streams and they play fine on
Winamp. I don't remember that behavior when you first launched Shoutcast
streams in RioNet.

Let me know what I can do to help chase this down.

Thanks.
Mike