Re: Scanner not working on my system

Patrick Giasson wrote:

> I'm also getting a lot of shuttering when listening to shoutcast
> streams. I didn't search a lot yet on this, maybe it's normal, as
> the readme tells streaming isn't yet supported...

Patrick

I too have had stuttering problems in the past. I have my Rio connected
by wireless to the home LAN. Tony bumped the buffer up on it to 64KB in
the 3.2c/d releases so that shouldn't be the problem. I also run it on a
900 MHz Athalon machine with <512MB of ram. Mine streams absolutely rock
solid on streams up to about 192kbs. Are you trying to stream faster
streams? Also, I have had a time or two where mine started stuttering
again on the new software and it required restarting the rio.net service.

Good luck Patrick. xPLRio.net is a wonderful project and I look forward
to Tony's addition of wma streams.

Mike