RE: Re: xplhal reinstall

  • Subject: RE: Re: xplhal reinstall
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 06:19:05 +0100

> ok. i got that cleared out but now it still remembers seeing my
> slimp3s and i can't get rid of them.  i wiped out the entire xplhal
> directory.  my slimp3s show up in xplhal w/ their original names, but
> i can't configure them.  i get an error box that says "418 No
vendor
> information available for specified device" when i try.

Hmmm, xplrionet doesn't support (and never has supported) slimp3's yet? Can
you clarify?

If you are talking about the native slimp3 support in slimserver then the
settings are in the xplhal configs folders (not sure if their stored
elsewhere. John can advise).

Is the slimserver pc running an xpl hub? Try restarting xplhal.

Regards
Tony