Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:12:56 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

>>One little,teeny,tiny question if I may. Everything works
>>great, but, I seem to be missing the new "... basic
>>connection information for shoutcasts as they attempt to
>>connect." Maybe mine connects so fast it doesn't have a
>>chance to display the connection info...?
>

> As long as youre using the latest rio.bin (must add a rio.bin version
to the
> menu to aid version checking) and the rio shows version 3.2c then the
> details (very very basic) should appear directly below the top line
(the
> line that underlines the station name).

Tony

I was looking on the Rio Control page in the browser. Of course it would
be on the Rio its self. ;oD

I have added a stream to the streams.xml file to start customizing it
for my likes. It is happily streaming along here. Oh by the way, in case
someone else is as slow as I am, when you add to the streams.xml you
must do a rescan to get it to show up. I assumed it would read the
streams file each time you made a request. Apparently the streams are
added to the database and the program reads the info from there.

Thanks again Tony

Mike