Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2c Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:22:25 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Another update, now beta v3.2c (still contains a streams.xml)
>
> This version displays basic connection information for shoutcasts as
they
> attempt to connect.

Tony

Once again you prove "You da Man!". I installed the 2 files
Rio.bin and
xplrionet.exe and now FireFox works to control the server and the Rio.
The manual scan works and best of all the Shoutcast streams are rock
solid. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

One little,teeny,tiny question if I may. Everything works great, but, I
seem to be missing the new "... basic connection information for
shoutcasts as they attempt to connect." Maybe mine connects so fast it
doesn't have a chance to display the connection info...? Don't get me
wrong, I love what you have done with it. IT WORKS!!  In and of its self
that is a great thing. You just naturally got my techie curiosity
aroused when you mentioned that.

Thanks again Tony.

Mike