Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2s Released

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Beta 3.2s Released
  • From: Mike <n5pwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:29:01 -0500

Tony Tofts wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Have published the latest version to www.xplhal.com

Tony

Thanks for the latest post. I have downloaded the whole package because
I was still on a much earlier version (something like 0.29). Anyway,
apparently a lot has changed. I have moved on to FireFox for my browser
and it appears that when I try to access the server's web page it tells
me that the connection is refused. If I go back to IE it connects fine.
It even appears to scan, albeit a fast one. When I go to the unit and
then try to list the songs that were discovered in the scan there is
nothing there. I guess that's what I get for not upgrading along the
way. I'm way back (way back means the last time I worked on rio.net was
5/2004). You were working with me to increase the size of the buffer for
higher bit rate mp3 files. Is there a known problem with using FireFox
for the browser?

Well, I guess I get to spend sometime getting rio.net back to working
after a couple of months hiatus. Thanks again and this is the thing I've
really been waiting for. The addition of Shoutcast streams. Yahoo.

Thanks
Mike