Help with PC-OSD and JOHNB-METEOR.LINE1 script

  • Subject: Help with PC-OSD and JOHNB-METEOR.LINE1 script
  • From: frostie2001uk
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:57:00 +0000

Go on, I give in....

been trying to get the Pete's PC-OSD to display the caller ID from
JOHNB-METEOR.LINE1 script. I can get it to show the raw number by
putting

mymsg="command=clear" & chr(10) &
"Text=Caller "+phoneno
call xpl.sendmsg("","","OSD.BASIC",mymsg)

at the top of the inbound case.

BUT I can't find where to put it in the script to show the friendly
number, I have changed it to friendly or tts but to no avail...

Help please...

where would i put the line in to display the friendly incoming number
(that is the name if it exists in the database telephone directory or
the number if it doesn't)

and the same for outgoing...

pretty please... ;-)

Thanks