Re: PC-OSD Update.

  • Subject: Re: PC-OSD Update.
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 01:56:00 +0000

Hi Peter

> I'll change my code to accept \n or \N, if that's ok with everyone?

I think thats the way it should be.......

> I've think I've missed some posts on this, I can't find reference to
it
> in the OSD.BASIC or OSD.TIVO.

This was one i requested for my pic tvosd...it changes the text colour to
red and flashes the message....Dont think it has been documented as yet
?????

Can you change the pc osd text colour for alert message ????

alert = yY...or nN.....if not specified mine defaults to no.........

> Again, won't be a problem, I just need to clarify some display rules.
> For example:

> Command=write
> Column=10
> Row=1
> Text=This is a test\nThis is another test.

Command=write/clear
text=this is another test message
row=1....11(in my pic tvosd)
column= 1...28
delay=1...99
alert=y/n

> Do I a) Ignore everything after the new line '\n' because Column has
> been Specified?

> c) Default all new lines to start at Column=10? Basically

(c) ....This is what i do with the pic tvosd................