RE: Advice on new app.

  • Subject: RE: Advice on new app.
  • From: Ian Lowe
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:52:00 +0000

>Great, I would like to use it. Didn't want to until the 'management'
had
>approved!

Go for it :) helps with consistent look and feel of all apps

>How about PETEC, with a surname like mine it's best left as an initial!
8-)

Fine form here: PETEC is now yours!

>Have to admit, I did try this but gave up. Still unsure of the config
bit / >xml plugin.

>I could write the config elements to xplHal ok, and modify them inside
>xplHAL during inital configuration.
>
>However when I fired up the app again all I got was one FILTER
xpl_config >back before xpl_configured fired. I couldn't get any other
values to write >back to the app.

Hmm, sounds like a problem we had with an earlier build of xplhal!

There's something about to happen on that front ;)

>Once I play with the config bit I will also be able to vary the number
of >rows and colums displayed 4*40 2*16 3*20 etc, and the size of the
text, >Full size as it is now or half size.

Sounds great - be sure to keep us updated with new versions!

Ian.