sys.execute error

  • Subject: sys.execute error
  • From: JohnQuirk
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:08:00 +0000

Hi guys,
I've implemented the slimp3 demo (using notepad.exe rather than
shutdown) but I keep getting this:

Wed 07/01/04 00:03:06 : Error Executing
Script 'SLIMDEV_SLIMSERV_BEDROOM_Trigger' (Invalid procedure call or
argument: 'sys.execute')

Any ideas? It looks like it's close, and does exactly what I want (I
will use it to drive homeseer to turn off lights etc.) but I can't
quite get it running.

Thanks

JQ