Re: Events

  • Subject: Re: Events
  • From: Frank Mc Alinden
  • Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 10:55:00 +0000

Hi John

> You can pick the routine from the list, then click Run.
> If you see the osd message go out, then you know the sub-routine is
working.

Yep this is working ok ..its the event thats not happening.....

>Finally, right-click on the node at the top of the tree in the Manager
(either the name of your >computer, or it may just be
"localhost") and
select View Error Log.
> You can see in there if anything has been going wrong.

Okay ....yep have a problem here........Below is a copy of one of the
errors......i wonder has it anything to do with adding ...command = clear
as
i dont recall that being specified when building an osd message ???....my
osd wont work without the command.......

>Sun 04/01/04 17:50:48 : Error Executing Script 'TVOSDTEST' (Wrong
number of
>arguments or invalid property assignment: 'xpl.sendmsg')

> Yep, it's coming along quite nicely, and we have plans to add quite a
few
usability >enhancements in the not-too-distant future.

Nice........must enroll at tafe and learn a bit about computers before i
drive you guys nuts ;-))..

Frank