Re: Contact closure interface to xpl environment

  • Subject: Re: Contact closure interface to xpl environment
  • From: Gordon JC Pearce
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:18:00 +0000

href="http://www.codemercs.com/IOWar";>http://www.codemercs.com/IOWar</a>
> riorE.html
>
> Would it be possible to interface this with xpl in order to receive
> contact closure, etc?

Funny you should say, but one of my experimental Linux xPL clients reads
the parallel port for switch closures, and sends an xPL trigger message.

It mostly works, but you can't have it until I've cleaned the code up a
little.

Gordon.