Re: xPLRioNet v3.8t published

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet v3.8t published
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 09:18:36 +1100

Hi Tony
All this chat about MVP  is getting me interested........Is it
being used to display album selections in xplrionet....??? or is it only
useful for showing movies stored on the pc ...???
Is it Oz compatable ???......Im not really interested in movies but would
be
for xplrionet stuff....
Also my version of xplrionet is quite a few versions back , can i jump
straight to the latest version??.....Due to my lack of knoweldge the
updates
look confusing .......
Thanks
Frank

PS........Got a lik to the MVP device please........