RE: xPLRioNet Web Interface

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet Web Interface
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:53:13 -0000

Hi Tony,

Only just received this mail....

Thanks....

Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Tofts [mailto:tony@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 29 December 2004 09:30
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_xpl] xPLRioNet Web Interface

Hi Neil,

> The format I was thinking about was like a Juke Box, so
> images of the albums fill left to right then start a new row??

If you're just talking about an alternative view for the "album"
option
with
covers going across screen and down without the text I'd been thinking
along
these lines myself.

If this is what you mean, i.e. just an alternative album view, let me
know
and I'll add it to the next release as it's a relatively simple task.

The next release has 2 items done:

A) bug fix for new devices (they weren't assigned their unique id until
xplrionet was closed, which causes tts problems)

B) text-to-speech support for mvp

Regards
Tony

xPL Links: http://www.xplproject.org.uk http://www.xplhal.com