Latest message you have seen: xPLRioNet MVP Menu Update

Re: merry christmas

Hi John

> New Features:
> - You can right-click on any message in the xPL Monitor and
automatically
enter the New Determinator Wizard, with the Determinator
>   already configured to run when the chosen message is received.
> - You can right-click on any message in the xPL Monitor, and have a
global
variable automatically populated with a specific
>   element from the chosen message. A determinator will be
automatically
created
>   to populate the global whenever the message is received.

This is fantastic !!!......certainly makes creating Determinators a breeze
.....and also storing globals.
......One enhancement that i have mentioned that would be good is to also
import a reported message in xpl monitor into an Exisiting
Determinator..........

Also thanks for incorporating the global refresh.......

Frank