Latest message you have seen: RE: xPLRioNet Web Interface

Re: xPLHal sub-routine builder

Hi John

> The next version of the Manager (that we're still working on) lets you
right-click on a message in the Monitor and have a determinator already
created with the chosen message as it's input condition

This is terriffic !!.....This will make it a lot easier to create
Determinators for sure .....

Great work looking forward to the next update

Frank