Latest message you have seen: xPLRioNet MVP Menu Update

Re: xPLRioNet Priorities

  • Subject: Re: xPLRioNet Priorities
  • From: "timmysaw2" <timmysaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 07:07:01 -0000

First off Tony, Most excellent work on this. I'm still charged to
see the state of where we are with this thing and to see where it is
going. Great Job! Thanks for your contribution to the community.

As for the request list...
- High bit rate support
- There seems to be a slight elevated level of noise in play back
that I've never noticed on any other clients.
- Display of track time remaining, playlist time remaining, etc.
- Display of track # of ## (playlist total count)
- Real time clock display
- Alarm clock /scheduled wake time preset playlist/stream selection
- Snooze timer: ie. play for next xx min then power off
- track details on screen, VBR, CBR, 190, 94, etc.
- I haven't been success fully linking two players on and synching
them.

- Do all the web controls work? I've had very limited success with
any of those controls. Perhaps I'm missing something.

Also, I snipped things below that are of interest to me