Latest message you have seen: RE: Help with OSD

Re: xplhal help

  • Subject: Re: xplhal help
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 18:11:37 +1100

Hi Tony

> What went wrong? Any error messages?

When i was exstracting the files i think i exstacted the xpl manager files
to the wrong directory...
At one stage i had ver1.3 starting ,so i started to delete lots of zipped
files.....I also had the same issue Kevin mentioned regarding ip
address.......In the end i got the xpl manager to run from
C:\Program Files\xPL\xPLHalSetup\Module Retargetable
Folder".......Even
though i appear to have another copy of the files under xplhal......So its
working again thank god........

Whats the proper file sturcture for xplhal and manager ????..Or when
unzipping will it all go to the correct directories ???
Thanks
Frank