Re: xPLRioNet 3.8j

I am having the same issue since 3.8j. It will not even perform a
scan on the music directory. It plays shoutcast great but all songs
seem to be missing from the database. I have all MP3's at 128KB/s but
it refuses to scan

As a side note, I am running Windows Media Connect and the D-Link
Music server to serve items to a D-Link DSM-320. I do not know if
this is contributing to it at all