RE: xPLRioNet 3.8j

  • Subject: RE: xPLRioNet 3.8j
  • From: "Tony Tofts" <tony@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:35:56 -0000

> the low ones. So I changed the rio in the TRANSCODE.XML file
> to an asterisk.

This will still transcode all mp3's for the rio, need to remove the line
altogether and restart xplrionet to prevent mp3's from transcoding

> Anyone got an idea what would only stop files from
> playing from the local PC? I even rescanned the media
> directories thinking the database got hosed.

In the past this has always been down to permissions on the music folder(s)

> Anyway, I thought before I uninstall RioNet and reinstall it
> I would see if anyone had any ideas what could affect local
> files only. Thank
> goodness shoutcast still works.   ;-D

Have sent you a pre-release of v3.8k offlist to try, this will log any
problems accessing the music.

Regards
Tony