Re: Re: New devices, new users

Hi Mal,

> Documentation is a nightmare, but it does need to be done.  It would
> also
> for all the xPL software to be listed together, even if it is not
> hosted on
> the xPLProject site.  My W800 service isn't one of the xPLProject
> downloads,
> so it doesn't appear in the downloads section (hence people may miss
> it).

You can submit your apps to the downloads section yourself, and one of
the admins will approve them.

The idea is that the downloads section on xplproject.org.uk should act as
the single point of reference for all downloads, so if anyone does have
an app that's not currently in the downloads section, can they please
submit it.

Thanks,

John