Re: Re: New devices, new users

Hi George

>I can also add the request for comprehensive
> documentation.

That seems to be our weak point and the problem the documentation takes up
more time than developement........

> I know some
> are, but most are not. even if there were instructions as to what
> file to edit to create the boxes lists.

I think you,ll find some of the plugins have been updated ...i know John
has
done mine and Steve updated xplhvision for macros ...not sure about Mals,
any others ???

> When just starting out there can be a large number of determinators
> to build, and even if one duplicates them, there are always
> conditions or actions to add. So there are many times it is
> necessary to type out "device" or "type" or
"Current" or Command

I have requested the ability to paste inputs conditions from the monitor
and
if its doable then for instance you can press a button on your remote
,hilite the reported message and paste it into input condition of a
Determinator.....

Frank