Re: New devices, new users

Maybe the list of xpl'ed apps/devices should also describe the
necessary hardware.  And whether that hardware is available off the
shelf, as a do-it-yourself-kit, or can instructions be found to built
one.

Frank's TVOSD is a perfect example...

Name: TVOSD
Function: Displays text messages on a tv
Hardware: do-it-yourself
Assembly instructions: http://skybax.rapidhoster.co.uk/~armagh/page75.html
Difficulty (I want to know if I will ever be able to assemble it ;-): ***

I think that would make an inviting list if it could be completed.
Maybe some more things need to be added ?

Btw, I haven't figured out yet whether TVOSD displays messages on top
of what you are viewing on tv, or is it targeted at a dedicated tv ?

Tom