Re: New devices, new users

> Being an xpl newbie myself, I would welcome:
> 1) A definite (but ever-growing ;-) list of xpl'ed devices.

OK - here's a rough list of the devices I know of that are xPL-enabled -
this list will probably be far from complete - but it's a start.
We really need to provide a brief explanation of each device, with links to
sites with more info, and details of the xPL support available - all of
this could do with going in a database somewhere I guess.

Asterisk
Barcode Scanners (for Windows and Linux)
BX24-AHT
Clipsal C-Bus/C-Gate Interface
Clock
CM11/CM12 X10 Interface
Comfort Security and Home Automation System
CTI Meteor (Caller ID unit)
Dallas 1-wire
Dawn/dusk service
DMX512
ExStreamer
FirM
Frank's Probe system
Hauppauge Media MVP
HomeVision
IBM PC Game port interface
IRMan (RS232 Infra-red receiver)
Marmitek MouseRemote
MisterHouse
Motherboard Monitor
RedEye (Serial)
RedRat2 RS232 Infra-red transceiver
RedRat3 USB Infra-red transceiver
Rio Receiver
SlimDevices SliMP3
SMS Messaging
Text-to-speech (Windows/SAPI)
Tivo
TOM10
UPS Monitoring Utility
USB UIRT
VFD Display (serial)
VIOM
Voice Recognition (Windows/SAPI)
Voicemail/telephony/IVR (xPL Phone)
Volume control for Windows
W800RF32
Webcam
Winamp
WM918 Weatherstation
XQL Database integration (for any ODBC-compliant data source)

Regards,

John