Re: New devices, new users

Being an xpl newbie myself, I would welcome:
1) A definite (but ever-growing ;-) list of xpl'ed devices.
2) An introduction per device: what can it do for you, how does it do
it, etc.  Take for example xplRioNet.  From Tony's website, the readme
file and the messages that go around in the group I can still not
deduct what it exactly could do for me...  It lacks the commercial
talk :-)  Should I ask a Rio/Exstreamer/SliMP3 for Christmas ?  If I
got one I would start experimenting to see what the possibilities are.
Normally if you buy a product you know what it will do and what you
may expect.  I admit that the experimenting is a big part of the fun
of HA...  Yet if you want to lurk more people into it, I think more
high-level, almost "commercial" documentation could help.

Regards,
Tom