Re: xPLHal hung on startup - found a solution

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal hung on startup - found a solution
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mlansell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:47:19 -0000

I'm glad to hear you've found a way round the problem.

It's still a concern that this happens at all though.  I wonder if we
could get a version of xPLHal that logs each step of it's startup
procedure, along with timings (just a tickcount would do).  If Bob
were to run that, we'd probably identify the problem in fairly short
order.

Mal

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Bob Gardner" <gardner.bob@g...>