Re: XPLRIONet

  • Subject: Re: XPLRIONet
  • From: "mark_harrison_uk2" <mph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:37:06 -0000

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Tony Tofts" <tony@x> wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>
> > Are there some simple instructions as to how to set up
> > XPLRioNet I tried a few months ago and never managed to get
> > it working, however I have some time on my hands over
> > christmas and thought I would give it a go again. Steve
>
> The readme in the install package should give the information.
>
> Basically you install the application, run the config app
> and run a scan.

That's what I did.

Only thing I'd add is that, if your music tracks are on the local
harddisk, then fine. If they are on a remote server, you'll need to go
into "manage my computer / services / xPLRioNet" and change the
"log
on as who?" box to gain access to the remote computer.

Oh, and make sure you get the latest version :-)

Mark