Re: Creating Determinators Suggestion

Hi John

> We're currently working on the next release of the manager, so I'll
pass
your comments on to >Ian, and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks John..........Can you look at the possiblility then of having the
ability of  reporting when a Determinator has been Ran ???........This
would
be very handy , as several Determinators can execute the same action .
Trying to locate which has actioned the current event  can be difficult to
say the least......Being able to enable/disable Determinator reporting
(tick
box) would certainly help......
Thanks
Frank