Trouble getting flags set in HV

  • Subject: Trouble getting flags set in HV
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 19:24:38 -0000

----------------------- Yahoo! Groups Survey ----------------------~-->
Please help us to improve Yahoo! Groups. Take the survey now!
http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/yahoo/yah04021?list=2

Well I tried everything I can think of and without success I am back
to ask some questions.

I have xPL and Homevision working great on x10 commands to fire
macros or send lighting commands.

I am now trying to set flags in HV from a message from x10 IR
detectors.

The info comes fromt the w800 fine. I see this in the xPLHomevision
Rx screen:

xpl-trig
{
hop=1
source=mal-w800rf32.xplw800com6
target=*
}
x10.basic
{
command=on
device=A4
}

But nothing happens on the Tx side - no commands are going to HV
when this arrives

BUT when I do an "Execute Now" on the same determinator I get
this
in the HV Tx window and the flag does indeed get set:

xpl-trig
{
hop=1
source=gshed-hvision.homevision
target=*
}
control.confirm
{
device=31
type=FLAG
current=SET
name=Office Occupency
}
The other wierd thing is that even thought the above is taken from
the TX window, the deteminator "Action" shows the source being
blank
and the target being "GSHED-HVISION.HOMEVISION"

Thanks
George