Re: xPLHal hung on startup

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal hung on startup
  • From: "Bob Gardner" <gardner.bob@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:41:09 -0000

George,

I'm looking to fire macros first and then I want to utilize the X10
DS10A wireless switches for remote sensing - but one step at a time.
My W800RF hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure I will have more questions
when I get it hooked up.

I'll definitely keep in touch.

Bob

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "gmotichka" <gmotichka@h...>