Re: xPLHal hung on startup

  • Subject: Re: xPLHal hung on startup
  • From: "gmotichka" <gmotichka@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:10:20 -0000

Bob,

I was where you are last week (except I didnt have the service
problem) Just starting to use xPL with HV. The people here are
extremely helpfull.

I have it working to fire macros, my primary function. I am now
struggling getting the right setup to have IR sensors set flags.
I'll keep trying different things and if I still cant get it, I'll
be back here and ask for help.

Anyway, It's nice to have eliminated two receivers so far and
working on more. When you get it to work, if you use it for macros
you will be very happy. It is more stable and faster than the other
way.

I wish there were more HV people here, but lets keep each other
appraised of our progress.

George

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Bob Gardner" <gardner.bob@g...>
wrote:

> I am very new to xPL and am trying to get an installation started
> which will allow me to utilize a W800RF32 and Homevision.
>
> So far I have installed the .NET framework, the DevCom
installation