Re: Re: W800RF32 Service Updated

Hi Bob

> I've been reading and trying to absorb this xPL stuff.  It looks like
> I have to install xPL.ocx first - is that correct?  There are
> apparently several different install options, how do I decide which
> one I want

Yes you need to install the xpl.ocx file in windows\system32 from
memory....

You would need to do do a full install ....you also need the .net
stuff.....check out the links

http://www.xplhal.com/

http://www.xpl.myby.co.uk/

> Then after that I need to install xPLhal and finally the HV and W800
> plugins.  Is that correct?

xplhal , hv app and w800 app.....the plugin info should be downloadable
from
xplhal....(not sure if w800 is at this stage)...

> Anything else I need to know?

If you have a firewall you need to enable xplhal ...(sounds like i know
what
im talking about ;-))

> Finally, does the W800 plugin support the DS10a remote sensor
> switches from X-10 yet?  I would like to use several of those right
> away if possible.

Mal sorted that one ....

> Thanks for everything,

Good luck and yell out if you need some help...I think George has got his
up
and running

Frank

<fmcalind@b...>
> wrote:
> > Hi George
> >
> > > Just tried it out and it works as advertised. Am not getting
> > > multiple instances of macros now. In looking at monitor only
one
> > > w800 command is registering.
> >
> > How responsive is the process from the press of a button to hv
> running the
> > macro ???Quick enough ??
> >
> > Now that the bug is sorted hopefully Bob from the hv list will
have
> > go......
> >
> > Good luck
> > Frank